Hebrew to English translator seeks an experienced US English editor with a good command of Hebrew for editing and proofreading academic articles, papers, autobiographies/biographies and other books; preferably with knowledge and experience in APA style standards; payment conditions are good and it must be someone who can issue a recognized tax receipt /Vat invoice on payment.
1. Experienced at proofreading texts in different areas, including liberal arts and social sciences. Preferably have experience and knowledge in editing/writing according to APA academic writing style, but not a must.
2. U.S. English native speaker.
3. Good command of Hebrew.
4. Required: 250 word editing sample before collaboration.
5. Required replies by emails.
6. Must be someone who can issue a recognized tax receipt /VAT invoice upon payment.
Terms of work:
1. Fair rate / terms of payment (whatever rate you charge; payment within 10 days at most after submission of work).
2. All details to be agreed between the parties in advance.
Important: Contractor must be an osek mursheh / patur / za’ir (or the equivalent in your country) and provide invoices / receipts.